The year 2018 is shaping up to be an unforgettable year of anniversaries, expansions and new experiences for guests visiting different Disney destinations around the world.
Here’s a round-up of just some of the fun that’s coming in 2018.
1. New Dining, Retail and Family-Friendly Entertainment Coming to Downtown Disney District at the Disneyland Resort in Early 2018 – New feasting and stimulation encounters are coming to Downtown Disney District soon, including Star Wars: Secrets of the Empire by ILMxLAB and The VOID and Splitsville Luxury Lanes. D-Street will likewise be rethought into a retail space that offers Disney fans an assortment of Disney-themed home merchandise.
2. Lunar New Year Festival Returns to Disney California Adventure Park, January 26 through February 18 – From January 26 through February 18, this spectacular festival will feature Hurry Home — Lunar New Year Celebration, an evening water appear on Paradise Bay; claim to fame Chinese, Korean and Vietnamese nourishments at commercial centers; Mulan’s Lunar New Year Procession; customary artworks and that’s only the tip of the iceberg.
3. Disney California Adventure Food & Wine Festival Expands to Six Weeks in 2018 –Disney California Adventure Food and Wine Festival will return March 2 through April 12, 2018, bringing tasty cooking, forte refreshments and energizing amusement to Disneyland Resort visitors for its third season. The culinary celebration will grow to a month and a half, with more days for visitors to appreciate the kinds of the Golden State. In excess of twelve Festival Marketplaces will include California-enlivened tastes and tastes. Visitors will encounter introductions and exhibits with big name culinary experts, for example, Robert Irvine and Alex Guarnaschelli; nourishment and drink tastings; winemaker suppers; lager, wine and soul courses – all notwithstanding unrecorded music, diversion and unique exercises all through the celebration.
4. Pixar Fest Brings Celebration of Friendship Throughout Disneyland Resort Beginning April 13 – Starting April 13, 2018, this limited-time celebration of friendship & beyond will include the introduction of an all-new “Together Forever – A Pixar Nighttime Spectacular” and the arrival of two most loved processions and additionally significantly more dearest Pixar characters, new stylistic layout, environment excitement, themed nourishment and drink and new stock things. Read the full story here.
5. Pixar Pier Will Debut This Summer – This mid year will convey a changed land for visitors to involvement with Disney California Adventure stop when Pixar Pier opens along the southern shore of Paradise Bay, with recently themed attractions, sustenances and stock all through. This new, changeless land in the territory that is presently Paradise Pier will present four new neighborhoods speaking to darling Disney·Pixar stories: “The Incredibles,” “Toy Story,” “Back to front” and a fourth neighborhood that will be a festival of a considerable lot of your most loved Pixar stories. Read more points of interest here.
6. Disney Springs Will Welcome Eight New Dining Locations – A total of eight exciting new F&B locations are set to make their grand debuts at Disney Springs in 2018. The Edison, along with Maria & Enzo’s Ristorante, Enzo’s Hideaway and Pizza Ponte are scheduled to open early in 2018, while Terralina Crafted Italian, Wine Bar George, Jaleo and Wolfgang Puck Bar & Grill are set to debut later on in the year. Stay tuned to the Disney Parks Blog for future updates, sneak peeks at the menus and opening information.
7. The Epcot International Flower & Garden Festival Celebrates Its 25th Anniversary – This year’s festival will run from February 28-May 28. The 90-day event brings with it a multitude of Disney character topiaries, tasty offerings at 15 Outdoor Kitchens, garden tours, the Garden Rocks music series, new kids’ activities, the Egg-Stravaganza scavenger hunt and much more.
8. Disney’s Animal Kingdom Celebrates It’s 20th Anniversary – Walt Disney World’s theme park dedicated to celebrating life in the animal kingdom will mark a milestone 20th anniversary on Earth Day, April 22, this year. Stay tuned to the Disney Parks Blog for more details on how you can celebrate this milestone year with us.
9. Toy Story Land Opens in Summer 2018 – The highly anticipated expansion at Disney’s Hollywood Studios will debut to guests this summer, and with it, two new attractions: Alien Swirling Saucers and the Slinky Dog Dash family coaster. Guests can already catch a glimpse of what’s in store inside the park’s Walt Disney Presents attraction, where they can view the model and some attraction vehicle maquettes.
10. Star Wars Day at Sea and Marvel Day at Sea Return from January through April 2018 – Epic experiences adrift come back to Disney Cruise Line with unique commitment of two well known occasions – Star Wars Day at Sea and Marvel Day at Sea. Traversing two Disney voyage ships, cruising over the Caribbean and Bahamas, these travels convey Disney and fan-most loved enjoyable to families and visitors all things considered.
11. Rapunzel’s Royal Table Debuts on the Disney Magic in March 2018 – Energizing new spaces and encounters intended for visitors of any age are going to the Disney Magic journey transport in March 2018, including a captivating eating background for families at Rapunzel’s Royal Table. The principal table administration eatery themed to “Tangled” that highlights characters and live amusement will transport visitors to the kingdom of Corona for a night of music and intuitive fun.
12. Disney Cruise Line Visits New Destinations in Summer and Fall 2018 –Throughout the year, Disney Cruise Line will return to popular destinations in the Caribbean and Bahamas, Alaska, Europe, Canada and Mexican Riviera.
13. Marvel Super Heroes Come to Disneyland Paris Next Summer – Join your most loved characters at Walt Disney Studios Park for Marvel Summer of Super Heroes beginning June 10. It will be the enormous occasion of 2018, finishing off what has just been an extraordinary festival of Disneyland Paris’ 25th Anniversary. Iron Man, Thor, Captain America, Spider-Man, Star-Lord and Black Widow will show up out of the blue at Disneyland Paris until September 30 for energizing experiences and epic shows.
14. Hong Kong Disneyland Opens New Entertainment Venue, Begins Castle Transformation – Hong Kong Disneyland’s multi-year extension commences in 2018 with the opening of another stimulation setting in Adventureland highlighting a Moana-themed arrange appear. Dozing Beauty Castle will likewise begin its change, the first-of-its-kind at any Disney stop. The symbol of the recreation center will draw motivation from an assortment of storybook impacts and styles with a plan that spans ever skyward. After the change, visitors will have the capacity to watch another daytime show and evening stupendous against the noteworthy background, visit an all-new Bibbidi Bobbidi Boutique and meet Disney princesses.
15. Shanghai Disneyland Expands on April 26 with Opening of Disney Toy Story Land – The primary development since Shanghai Disney Resort opened in 2016, this new land will be loaded with attractions and excitement praising fun and creative ability for visitors of any age in a brave, bright world in view of the Disney·Pixar movie arrangement. Everybody will be contracted down to investigate Andy’s lawn as “privileged toys.”
16. Beauty and the Beast Mandarin Production Coming to Shanghai Disney Resort – A story as old as time is going to the Walt Disney Grand Theater arrange one year from now, and the honor winning hit Broadway melodic will be performed in Mandarin. One of the longest-running and most astounding netting Broadway shows ever, Disney’s Beauty and the Beast has been delivered in 37 nations and appreciated by in excess of 35 million individuals since its debut in 1994. Presently this adored Disney great will include capable entertainers from crosswise over China in another exceptional amusement advertising.
17. Tokyo Disney Resort’s 35th Anniversary ‘Happiest Celebration!’ – Visitors can anticipate another daytime parade at Tokyo Disneyland including Mickey and his buddies, the reviving of “it’s a little world” with the expansion of 40 great Disney characters, and an evening change of Cinderella Castle as Mickey makes a fabulous display only for you.
18. Winter Fun Comes Alive January 11 – Winter is coming to Tokyo Disney Resort – and that implies all the more warm embraces and chilly fun. Beginning January 11, Tokyo Disney Resort will have a few unique winter contributions: Duffy’s Heartwarming Days, Pixar Playtime and Anna and Elsa’s Frozen Fantasy. Read full points of interest here.